2 base coats, 1 top coat, 1 coat skin prep spray, bikini bite and glaze (per show) $130
2 base coats, unlimited top coats, 1 coat skin prep spray, bikini bite and glaze (per show) $155
Please bring the balance the day of your spray tan.
Competition Spray Tanning Documents
Skin Preparation Instructions
- For best results, please spend the 4 weeks before your spray tan exfoliating and moisturizing your skin.
- Do not moisturize the day of your appointment, only exfoliate.
- An exfoliating cloth or glove works well.
- If you have been tanning in a bed prior to your spray tan, please make sure you do not burn! Your skin may peel and will not look good after the spray tan is applied.
- During the week of your competition spray tan appointment, try and exfoliate a minimum of three days. Be sure to get your entire body, head to toe, including your back. Dry brushing is also encouraged.
- The day of your spray tan, make a thick paste of baking soda and a moisture-free liquid soap and lightly wash the entire body. Please refrain from using bar soaps, scrubs or oils.
- Do not use shaving cream/gel/foam. If you absolutely must, please exfoliate with the baking soda mixture after you shave.
- Pay special attention to knees, elbows, hands feet and heels for a more flawless tan. These areas tend to absorb more color and the goal is a more even, flawless tan.
- Please wear black, loose fitting clothing to your appointment and flip flops. Cotton is preferred. Excess solution that gets on clothing should wash off in the laundry, but it is not guaranteed. DO NOT WEAR RED OR USE RED SHEETS! The red dye in the material will turn your skin green.
- If you have long hair, please bring something to tie your hair back with.
- Clear nail polish (for men and women) will help the nails from staining. We can provide barrier cream to help.
- Please do not wear any deodorant, make-up, perfumes or colognes before or after your appointment! This can cause discoloration.
- Women can be sprayed nude. For me, please wear something smaller than your posing suit if you do not want to be nude.
- Please refrain from using loofas, exfoliating gloves, clothes, etc. when you shower. Make sure to wash again with a non-moisturizing soap. This will keep oil residue to a minimum.
- Please do not shave or shower after your spray tan appointment until your competition is over.
- Please be courteous and bring an extra set of black bedding (sheets and pillow cases) to your hotel to keep from staining the sheets.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding these instructions.
Competition Tanning Documents
*You must bring this with you to your appointment!
Miss Alter Ego Salon is the sponsored spray tanner of -
WNBF Washington State Natural Puget Sound Pro Am
INBF NW Royal Natural Bodybuilding Championship